Tuesday, December 11, 2007
There was choir today! I had to reach at like 10.10am cause of comm interview. Aye, everything I also say I don't know. 'How do you think you can motivate the choir?' Rah. Well, then Maria and I went to the Forum to help Crystal with the choir banner. Whoo fun. But then my paint keep dripping :/ Then there was choir prac. We learnt a cool new jap song! It's really nice but it's only a stupid 2-part song D: Haha the security guard lady kept listening to us. Oh yeah, I had the fainting spell thing. After choir, Jing, Maria and I decided to go eat at Macs. So then we stayed there till Jing's dad came to fetch her. Took the bus home with Maria. Got a HUGE headache D: what a day.
PS I'm still sick with cough and whatever.
8:13 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style